Damned Computer

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
I used to have the unified codecs pack for a couple of months but suddenly i started getting the message that the video server codec of something has run out of its trial period. I didnt have this individual codec installed on my pc so i just kept clicking the ok message everytime the message popped up and ignored it. But lately i havnt been able to encode the video, i cant remember the exact message but it was something to do with the video server codec. So i unintalled the whole unified pack and installed the nimo codec pack. Now every time that i try to encode something i get the message "unable to start video compression error:bad format (-2)". Iv tried switching codec packs and using individual codecs but and different encoding parameters but the same message comes up everytime. Im using virtualdub 1.4. Anyone got any ideas please! I need to try some 15fps video!

thanks in advance.

its ok, i found the answer, after finally finding an english site with info. The resize needs to be in multiples of 16. so i had to resize to 320 by 176. weird yes but its working now.

Back