Dat File For Neogeo Roms

manic23

Still Fresh
Does anyone know where I can get a CLRMAMEPRO DAT file to build a rom set that will work with the Neo Geo emulator gngeo v0.7 on the WiZ? I have used the DAT here, http://www.logiqx.com/Dats/Neo-Geo/ but that DAT is no good, as some games are missing when running the emulator, any help would be good thanks.

Failing a DAT, does anyone know how to get a full set? there is no dat included with the emulator or and help as to where to get one.

dogeymon said:
I already have a full set. Hit me up AIM: "dogeymon" sometime.
Thanks for the reply dogeymon, I don't suppose you are familiar with how to create clrmamepro DATs are you? if so would you mind creating one and posting it here? If not then don't worry, but thanks for the reply anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
wasted time,the gngeo doesn't have a clrmame.dat,I have sieved the site of the gngeo and it only says that the gngeo is based on an old version of mame,but from any part is specified what old version,therefore it is useless to go crazy

rasteryx said:
wasted time,the gngeo doesn't have a clrmame.dat,I have sieved the site of the gngeo and it only says that the gngeo is based on an old version of mame,but from any part is specified what old version,therefore it is useless to go crazy
I agree well put, i don't see the point of having an emu if there is no dat to build the roms, im pleased its not just me, i was staring to think i was going mad or something l0l

Last edited by a moderator:
Back