Dc-emulation

yey my dreamcast is on its way i really cant wait : ) any must have games i should 'obtain' seems 2 be coming with Unreal Tournament, Worms Armageddon, Sonic The Hedgehog, Ferrari F355 Challenge

My DC games are as follows and I love them all:

Headhunter
Wacky Races
Outtrigger
Soul Reaver
Soul Calibur
Quake 3
Unreal Tournament
Chu Chu Rocket
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle
Dead or Alive
Powerstone
Shenmue
Ready to Rumble 2
NBA on NBC
Fur Fighters
Skies of Arcadia
House of the Dead 2
Metropolis street racer
Ikaruga
Borderdown

I highly recommend all of the above, I do plan to get many more.

BTW, I have Nero 6.0 and I rarely have a problem. There's a few games I can't burn for some reason but they haven't even worked in Alcohol 120 at all, so I don't know.

EDIT: Sorry, Nero 6.3.something.something

That problem I had with the Neo Geo Emu, if you remember was all down to Nero 6, Evil dragon sent me a working image which failed in 6, but was fine in 5.

My DC games are:
  • Quake 3
  • Sega Sports tennis 2k2
  • Crazy Taxi 2
  • Chu Chu Rocket
  • Soul Calibur
  • Capcom vs. SNK 2
  • Cannon Spike
  • Zero Gunner 2
  • Sonic 2
  • Unreal Tournament
  • Dead or alive 2
Plus I also have disks of:
  • The dodgy cracked megadrive emu
  • DC Divx with Bruce Almighty
  • Mame
  • Bleem
  • Dreamsnes
  • Neo Geo CD emulator with Metal Slug :D.
I had some other games like silent scope, which were wicked. But the dreamcast lens got dirty when I had some mates round and they decided to chuck away any games that didn't run (most of them :angry:) till I stopped them. Salvaged a few but some greats were lost. I really want wacky racers though :D.

Well one of my mates decided he didnt like my DC and decided to kill it literally (attacking with fist etc) it hurt him alot. He gave me his. I still hate him tho <_< different reason altogether tho.

Anyways I had around 100 games. I playes DreamSnes abit (CT and Sim City mostly) I dunno how but when I persuaded my mate to get a DC he got 30 games and a light gun and he wont gimme em back.. says I gave them to him.

Back