Dingoo A380

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Dingoo A380

This looks pretty good value at £76.06 delivered to the UK

Reviews : here and here

Anyone here planning on picking one up?

As a Pandora owner I can't quite justify buying another open source gaming machine but at that price it really does look like fantastic value for money.

I'm going to have to get my hands on a Dingoo A380 for review. My A320 review is still surprisingly popular, and one of the top pieces of content at Gadgetoid.

Looks like it wont be easy to get hold of, though, most resellers seem to be very obscure, small time stores who are just throwing out A380s to get high quality links built for their stores.

As a Pandora owner I can't quite justify buying another open source gaming machine but at that price it really does look like fantastic value for money.
I'm in the same boat, so I won't be grabbing one.

That said, it appears that this covers most of my favourite platforms and does well with them, and if my only requirement was gaming (it's not, and that's why I have a Pandora :p ), then I would have snapped one of these up instead.

I just started messing with mine. SFC (Super Metroid) plays better than FC (Super Mario Bros).

Reading the one review posted above, I haven't been able to get MAME to work out of the box and haven't done much research into this as of yet. If I can get MAME working and its good, I would be happy with this device. I like the build over the A320 & Gemei A330.

EDIT: I think I installed MAME onto the A380, now I can't get anything to recognize it, no PC, no MAC. I need to transfer Mame roms over to the Games folder, but nothing sees the Dingoo. Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back