Do Any Emulators Support Multiplayer?

yalborap

Website
www.geocities.com
So, the question's pretty simple. I do not yet have my GP2X(should arrive within a few days), but I was wondering if there are any emulators that will support plugging in a USB gamepad and using it to control player 2. Are there any such wonderous emulators, or am I out of luck in my search for easy multiplayer?

Sorry if this kind of question has been answered a lot or is against the rules or something.

Well, that's quite unfortunate. Guess I'll have to keep my other emulating devices for emulation, and use the GP2X as a personal device.

Oh well, I suppose I won't exactly be going around and randomly running into someone within range of a TV who wants to go at it in Street Fighter, so it's not a HUGE loss.

Even though the gp2x emulators don't have multiplayer, it doesn't mean they won't. They can be networked through a computer or even wireless with the right equipment. The biggest thing is that the new firmware that supports this just came out not to long ago and most developers are still working on more important features. i.e. fixing up speed in snes(thanks Reesy)

Back