Do you still have the screen protector?

Do you still have the screen protector on your GP32's screen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the first thing I did when I received my gp32 was taking the stupid screen protector of, it's just for transportation not for protection while you're actualy playing <_<

How could you not take it off! It sits there - being all tactile, and, well... just begging to be removed! Oh and then you're left with a luxury smooth clean shiny screen....

Go on, try it - it's satisfying and fun!

My GP32 looked so damn ugly with the plastic on. Bubbels everywere... So i removed it.. I tink i would had done it even if the bubbels wern't there.

The screen looks much better without it too.

i took the plastic off after a day of use, it wasn't positioned exactly and was curling up at a corner anyway

so i ripped it off and all of a sudden i could see the screen better! (well slightly better under the crummy lights in my house)

a FLU would be nice but i'd be buggered if i'm buying another gp32 just for that!

UK NT501M EEC posted on Sep 9 2003 at 03:48 AM said:
Heck! If you're going to be that damn careful, why not just keep it in the postal bag it came in!?

The GP32 was designed to be taken outside! It wants to see the light of day!
I do! I have the screen protector on my gp32, then I put it in the entware case, then I put it in the shipping box with some that shipping foam to secure it, then I put it in the UPS First Class Urgent Delivery Bag, and then I put it under my bed.

You can't notice the bubbles when you have the FLU light on, I can only notice the a small reflexion on the bottom part of the screen where the big air bubble is, it is a reflexion of the area where the light comes from, so it is kind of a white like line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back