Do You Want Another Keyboard Poll?

Do you want another keyboard poll?

• yes, really yes! We need more decisions! More improvements! I want an ultimate Best-For-Everyone (tm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• die already!

• I'm sick

• no, noooooo!

• it's not funny, anymore.

• I want an other Poll later on after more discussion.

• Total voters

PRB.gif

head-banging.gif

puke.gif

Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

I miss the Option to vote, that i want an other Poll later on after more discussion.

By the way: i want an bistabil-OLED-Display under every Key (like the picture but bistabil to save power): ;)
optimus_oled_keyboard.jpg

greets
Simon

QuantenMagier said:
I miss the Option to vote, that i want an other Poll later on after more discussion.
To any moderator who stumbles here: can you please add this option:

I want an other Poll later on after more discussion.

thanks in advance.

PS: it looks like I managed to make the most unfunny (42%) keyboard poll ever :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like a keyboard. As long as there is a Pandora attached...

Now at 58%, cosurgi. ;)

50%. Chose last possibility: one more poll later on... to know if we need yet another poll :ph34r:

C'mon, there've been many nice ideas, some very good layouts, let the devs choose now :)

Unfathomable Depths said:
Its not a keyboard. Its a qwerty thumbpad.

Morons.

I voted 'no' BTW
QWERTY and numeric keypad, actually.

trooper said:
Along the top row. :rolleyes:

Trooper
Always helpful, Trooper ;)

Since most (all?) keyboards have number labels somewhere on them it seems rather, what's the word, redundant, to call it a numeric keypad in that sense. When I think of a numeric keypad I think of the set of number keys to the left of the QWERTY, which the Pandora doesn't have.

Wait wait, you're going a bit fast there. Firstly we should start by considering having a poll asking if we should have a poll to know if we should have a keyboard poll. Let's not skip the essential steps here guys.

Sounds like at work where I have to prepare for a pre-meeting to decide when to have a particular meeting and how long that meeting should take up on a particular calendar, as all meetings need to be booked in advance.

well, why use a keyboard what about just using punched cards, one for every character, there would be much less internatinalisation-problems and it is much easier. :rolleyes:

But taking off the gloves:

nickspoon said:
I'd like a keyboard with the stickers on the undersides of the keys, thanks.
yeahr, this is a really considrably thing i think, just transperent keys, with different stickers shipped with every pandora, that would be great :)
but i fear many peole would find it to complicated :-(

greets
Simon

Back