Doesn't Load When I Turn It On

sayokohiroshi

Still Fresh
My Wiz won't go past the loading screen when I turn it on... and no matter who long I wait, (an hour) it WILL NOT go past the load screen. I just bought this thing, and no one has had this problem it seems. If anyone else has had this problem, PLEASE let me know how to Fix it!!!

Thanks,
Sayoko

PS. I took out the SD card, and tried to turn it on, it didn't work.

sayokohiroshi said:
My Wiz won't go past the loading screen when I turn it on... and no matter who long I wait, (an hour) it WILL NOT go past the load screen. I just bought this thing, and no one has had this problem it seems. If anyone else has had this problem, PLEASE let me know how to Fix it!!!

Thanks,
Sayoko

PS. I took out the SD card, and tried to turn it on, it didn't work.

Where did you get it from? See if you can get a replacement or a refund.

That's too bad... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
try downloading the firmware 1.10 from the archive and reflash your wiz...
CAUTION: backup your files before doing this!
just put the unpacked firmware onto the sd, turn the wiz off and then on again while pushing and holding the R trigger...
hope it works...
Greets, kosta

Kostage said:
try downloading the firmware 1.10 from the archive and reflash your wiz...
CAUTION: backup your files before doing this!
just put the unpacked firmware onto the sd, turn the wiz off and then on again while pushing and holding the R trigger...
hope it works...
Greets, kosta
THANK YOU!!! You're awesome. Thanks a bunch. It worked like a charm. Thank you thank you! I'm so glad I don't have to return this! Thanks again!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem dude! ;D
we had the same problems a couple of times on the german forum...
well, we WIZzers shall never fight alone! xD
greets, kosta

hi guys,

Just like the guy who posted this, I just bought my wiz, and suddenly it won't go past the load screen, blue light stays on when it should be off. I had only loaded mame, pocket snes, etc. no firmware change attempts.

ya'll said we should reflash the SD card. I have no idea what that means. :( The one guy said this worked for him. If ya'll could give me pointers, I'd be in your debt!!! And, if firmware upload is an answer, I don't know how to get my SD card to show up in the wiz. (clueless noobie)

mike

Back