Downward Conpability Of Gp32X ?

double7

It's Evil Dragons magic
Hello,

i would like to report trouble logging into gp32x.de with Firefox 2.0.0.20. (Lastest version capable to be run with Win98. No, i don't really have alternatives, yet.) and IP.Board 3.0.1.

Clicking "Sign In" is working - i see login successful - but instead of my nick on upper right corner the "sign in" re-appears.

Could anyone confirm this and is there any chance to got this issue fixed?

kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some IP.Board Version 3.1.3 installations working with Fx 2.x.

As far as nobody else seem interested in this topic, i have to wait for update of the boards ipb version patiently.

double7 said:
I found some IP.Board Version 3.1.3 installations working with Fx 2.x.

As far as nobody else seem interested in this topic, i have to wait for update of the boards ipb version patiently.

what about using a version of ubuntu? it's a reasonably fast OS and can run on a computer of most specs

It goes, but slow on my PC because of CD only. For HD install i have to re-partition, lacking space for both systems in dual boot mode. I know more options, but i don't really like them. Seems i have to wait until my pandora arrives, it will fill this gap to my next new computer in 2013.

double7 said:
It goes, but slow on my PC because of CD only. For HD install i have to re-partition, lacking space for both systems in dual boot mode. I know more options, but i don't really like them. Seems i have to wait until my pandora arrives, it will fill this gap to my next new computer in 2013.

be careful with the pandora, my friend has gone through 4 of them, they're quite fragile :( none of the less good, though :)

Back