Drmd Savestates

Alucard

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
DrMD 2.0 is without a doubt the greatest application available for our beloved handheld. There are only two games I would really like to play on it which don't boot on DrMD: Mega Turrican and Thunderforce IV. I'm pretty sure they would run perfectly if they somehow could be started.

Are the savestates somehow compatible with those of GenS or Kega? So I could make a savestate on PC and then try to start one of those games on DrMD and immediately return to the menu and load the savestate?

not 100% sure but i really doubt that would work.... as gp32 savestates are saved differently( me thinks that) not sure... would love 4 someone to prove me wrong though.

Couldn't you run them using the alternative (but slower) 68000 core version of DrMD, save state, then load the state into the normal version of DrMD2?

J(ohn)

I think its because the genesis emulators for gp32 were ported Genesis Plus ( an emulator i have Never heard of ). The best genesis emu i think is Gens But the author doesnt release his sourcecode so i guess you have to work with what you get eh? Anyway i think Reesy did a good job with it and since im not good at programming/coding then he makes me look well ya... Hes a god compared to me.

johncross85 posted on Apr 28 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
Couldn't you run them using the alternative (but slower) 68000 core version of DrMD, save state, then load the state into the normal version of DrMD2?
Is this version available? Then I would try that.

@Drak: Don't feel so small - Reesy indeed IS a god!

~John

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's available on request to the beta testers and is intended to help find the final bugs in Cyclone. If you are not on the beta tester list and would like to join I believe a small donation to Reesy is customary ;)

J(ohn)

Back