EDC, or what’s in your Pockets??

I wonder: Would be a loadout video get some interest? not everything though, as Keys are some data savety issue, tempo is something that might not be that interesting..

The Swisschamp might also get an Indeep Review, i only have to think about how to show it the best way..

Aktuall Pocket Loadout:
- Iphone XR (gets this year 6 Years)
- Airpods Pro Gen2 (Lightning Port)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2022 Modell (whit the Automatic Light Color System)
- Some Charging Adapters on my Keyring: Lightning to USBC, Garming Charger to USBC, and Olight Charger
- Victorinox Cybertool L whit Blue Non Transparent + Scales, Minichamp (a Keyring SAK), Böker Plus Boston (Small Slipjoint Knive whit 2 Hand Blade), and Olight Warrior Mini 3 Flashlight
- Working Gloves, Pen and Notebook (Paper)
- This bigger Tatonka Wallet which fits the Car Paperwork, all of my Drivers Licences, IDs and some Cards for Bank Account, Health Insurance etc.., and some Money (Coins and Papermoney..),
- my Electro Zippo, some Tempo Pocket Nose Towels ..

What i do not carry anymore is an Powrbank and an Pyra or GPD Win Mini ..

Coast HX4 clip-on flashlight. Get this if you want hands-free versatilty with removable batteries. Get the LEDLenser Wr1 Work instead if the latter is of no concern and receive a USB-C charging LiPo and a rotating clip, thus more versatility, more brightness and longer runtime. I've given away a few of those last christmas. They are a bit bigger and heavier though.
And I'm usually carrying some cheap pocket knife bought at Hornbach/Home Depot. It's quite well made considering its price of around 8 eurobucks and also comes with a clip. The blade says "Mikov".
DSC08752.jpg

Last edited:
Back