Eggstreme - Sizzler Supremacy Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Clickgamer released a new game: Eggstreme - Sizzler Supremacy.
It's a game similar to Tilematch.

320x240_B-0.jpg

Main Features :
# Awesome super fluid game engine built using EDGE
# Extremely addictive gameplay
# Two game modes - Timed (for advanced users) and Easy (for beginners)
# You can swap vertically, horizontally and also diagonally
# Continuous frenzied play - don't wait for the action to settle
# Bonus eye-candy action
# Cool music and sound effects

It's a free game, but to unlock full version, it needs to be registered.

Download: Eggstreme
Homepage: http://clickgamer.com/

Couldn't register.
While running game on its menu, hit select, brought up options, selected register. Went to www.clickgamer.com/register, they don't have the game on their list yet.

Maybe later, it is a good game, decent but fun graphics.

Why don't they port some of their cooler looking games, we keep getting the bottom of their barrel games (from the looks of their site, they have much better).

^ I assume because they are straight, unoptimized ports from 512Mhz PDAs, and simply don't run well enough on the GP2X.

This game runs well and I really liked the game play. Game play is smooth and music, sound effects are cool.

I surely recommend you to play the game before you make any critcism. I think everyone who owns a GP2X should register for this game. (It's free. Well, maybe they will send you a monthly newsletter to inform you about their new products but it's also not too hard to unsubscribe if you are annoyed.) On the other hand, by registering you would encourage these companies to port more games to GP2X. And I think it wouldn't be bad. ;)

This is my personal idea. :rolleyes:

how different is this from snowed in 5 (also by clickgamer)?

i'm kind of curious what the connection is between elements interactive and clickgamer? do they just get promotions/distrubution or are the clickgamer people actually involved with edgelib?

anyway, looks cool. i'd love to see an edgelib platformer, actually. or a port of azgard defence...that game looks sick. different devs though i guess.

EvilDragon said:
I love features such as this :D isn`t it up to the player to decide wether the game is addictive or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest said:
EvilDragon said:
I love features such as this :D isn`t it up to the player to decide wether the game is addictive or not?

Maybe they should have an on/off option for this feature, so that if you're pushed for time, you can have a quick go without getting hooked?

By the way, it is possible to register the game. Firstly register yourself and log in. You'll then see REGISTER EGGSTREME at the top of the page.

ste_167 said:
Maybe they should have an on/off option for this feature, so that if you're pushed for time, you can have a quick go without getting hooked?
:lol:

Back