Emulator Trouble

busterbroon

Still Fresh
i've recently downloaded DrMDv5b7 and nkSNES2x but i cant get them to load - just wondering what i may be doing wrong

i unzip both the files and stick them onto the GP2X and i get controller icons telling me they are there but when i click on them i get nothing - also have a look at the read me file within both emulators there should be more files but all i'm getting is a .GPE extension file and a read me file

on the Megadrive emulator i get a message telling me Patching MMU, Please wait.......... and it just stays like that, even on an earlier Megadrive emulator when i try and play it all i get is a black screen (DrMDx)

with the Snes emulator all i get is a black screen as well, but i can get Squidgesnes 0.34 to work fine with no problems

i've managed to get the Neo Geo and Mame emulators to work well - with only minor slowdown issues

the firmware is 1.4.0 i am a techophobe to be honest and it would be nice to get some help

Upgrade to firmware 2.0.0. I'm not positive if that'll fix your problems (it might with the MMU hack for example), but it's just about necessary anyways. So do it :)

shinneri posted on Aug 17 2006 at 12:56 PM said:
Wolfsclaw posted on Aug 17 2006 at 12:48 PM said:
Dont even use nksnes, use squidgesnes with the mmu hack!
The new NK emulator's great and has the mmu hack. ;)

They both are good, it's just one is a little slower because it has better support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back