F200 Cd Games

HemiMG

Still Fresh
I've copied all the games from the CD onto my SD card into a directory named games. Problem is most of them don't work. Camelot Warriors, Cave Story, FluboPoyo and a few other just dump me to a black screen and never do anything. Beat2x loads to a splash screen and stops there. a few games seem to work, but surely GPH wouldn't ship a product without making sure all the games they ship with it work. Am i missing something?

HemiMG said:
I've copied all the games from the CD onto my SD card into a directory named games. Problem is most of them don't work. Camelot Warriors, Cave Story, FluboPoyo and a few other just dump me to a black screen and never do anything. Beat2x loads to a splash screen and stops there. a few games seem to work, but surely GPH wouldn't ship a product without making sure all the games they ship with it work. Am i missing something?
Maybe not, hard to believe but they do seem more than a bit clueless sometimes. Even large corp. have trouble keeping cdroms up to date though. I hadn't bothered to unwrap mine, thanks for saving me the trouble. All the games I've downloaded from the file archive run great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps their crappy repackaged version of the games freely available on the archive (complete with readme files) is supposed to be installed in a specific folder.

This is gph fault they should have put working games which are updated for firmware 4.0 why put old games which won't work by the way ruckman is cool game which is installed in the nand memory.

If some of the CD games don't work, it's because of how GPH packaged them, not because of the games themselves. All games work on firmware 4.0.0.

This is true...its the way firmware 4.0.0 is set up...man I wish they had did a better job on this one. but hey what can you do. hopefully when blood cross comes out that will actually work.

Back