Release Fade2Black

Just updated with a new recompiled version and with the latest fix from the original author git's page.

Now it's using framebuffer mode to display so it's compatible with all the pandora driver version (i hope) ...let me know if don't work for you.

Plus is included the demo files to play if you do not have the full game, but there is a bug in every demo i found (NOT IN FULL GAME) on the net that exit the game when you reach

the refectory (dining room) . If you have the files with a demo version more advanced (than version 0.90e) you can try to use and report if work good.

If you have the full game you could overwrite the DATA dir on /appdata/Fade2Black/ directory on SD card.

Enjoy

Uhmm...just noted that the images are not visible...i have to repack this again :( ...sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if anyone have tried it on a 1Ghz Pandora or a rebirth ...as i've received some partially negative comment on my recent revisions of the game.

In my CC Pandora all is fine and smooth at 600Mhz ...

Let me know if you have any kind of trouble running this game.

Spent 3 hours tinkering with this game [[i really wanted to play it]]..with demo & full files nothing but screen/video flicker-glitches, awful control and run in between walls and floors... or maybe to say poor rendering..  :(

Using 1 gig Pandora.

Last edited:
Well, it starts for me now but I'm getting the heavy glitching as stated above. Maybe the different versions of this game make some kind of difference? I get the same results with the demo and full version. I'm also still on firmware 1.52 if that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back