fCPC32 first beta by Rlyeh

CPCPCPCPCPCPCPC :) :) :) :)

I can't wait for playing Zap't'Balls on my GP32...
Currently I own all the old models of them and now I am trying to get the newer ones...

Does anybody knows which emulation engine Ryleh is using for his emulator (e.g. Arnold, MESS,...)?

You keep thinking that. We know you;re wrong! :p

heh, these sort of arguments are so tempting to get involved in. Let's just say that everyone's right.

Here here Barnsey and Octoate :D

Work continues it would seem....the familiar blue and yellow screen! :)
fcpc2.png

And a certain game!
adelanto.png

Looks a bit slow for now, but hey...give Rlyeh time I guess!

And bollocks to you taras, NiN^_^NiN,skysnapper and frolik! :p I prefer my CPC any day!!! :ph34r:

yah cpc looked a lot nicer than c64... spent hours and hours playing elite on that little beauty... looking forward to playing the isometric 3d batman game too... (speccy version sux a big 'un)

Great :)
I'm sure Rlyeh will produce a great emulator again!

Btw, the emulator emulates the CPC6128 and not the 464 as mentioned in the news.

Antiriad posted on Dec 19 2003 at 10:02 PM said:
Looks a bit slow for now, but hey...give Rlyeh time I guess!
Don't worry. Rlyeh surely took the screen using Geepee32 emu, so it's normal the slow framerate.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Uukrul!!!

More news from gp32spain!!!
20/12/2003 - fCPC is approached.
rlyeh has sent me a new beta of his fCPC that already includes the following characteristics:

- support for CPC464, cpc664, cpc6128, cpc464+, cpc6128+, kcc.
- support for Disk Images.
- support for Tape Images.
- virtual keyboard.
- support for 9.200 you case out, featuring GoodCPC database long names.
- support for zip you case out.

EVERYTHING:
- optimizations.
- sound.
- adding dwells options.

Now I cannot do screenshots, but emu is incredibly compatible. You are already taking in beginning to compile roms of this system

Damn! You all have screenshots and all.... There must be some unofficial beta out there somewhere. You know where?

I sure miss my old CPC6128... Still got it, though.. Just haven't room for it in my livingroom.

Back