• -

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The same features as the P1, but better built, tested and designed

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Binky

Death's Steed
Staff member
Since people are talking about a better case, or maybe GPS, FM radios or a camera, I thought it'd be interesting to do a poll on it.

The options with a '-' are halfway bettween options on either side of them.

Would you prefer to pay for functionality, or quality?

The best P2 would be full of perfectly designed and built gadgets, but where do you draw line line of unaffordable lilly-gilding?

But, you're talking about hardware or software?

Because, I'd love to see the first pandora better built, tested and designed, but also I want to see a camera (just one stupid tiny camera)

And about price... I will pay what I paid for pandora 1 500€

$600 should be the max. I could convince myself to pay that if the device is amazing. anymore higher and I'll start to second guess.

Has the powers that be ever spoken about cost? Is Craig and/or ED aiming for something?

Last edited by a moderator:
But, you're talking about hardware or software?

Because, I'd love to see the first pandora better built, tested and designed, but also I want to see a camera (just one stupid tiny camera)

And about price... I will pay what I paid for pandora 1 500€
If you're cool with a stupid tiny camera, you can just use a tiny USB camera, one of those cableless flash drive looking ones.  Anything that is built into the Pandora must be as great as can possibly be managed, because everyone will have to have it and will have to consider their use of it.  If you are to opt out of modularity then the one thing everyone is forced to have had better be the best thing available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back