Flash Ideas

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I did some flash a while ago, it was just random bollocks that was supposed to be funny. <_<
I just watcjhed this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/161181
It inspired me to want to make summit really good. I do know my way around flash and I don't need help or anything I was just wondering if anyone else is making some stuff on flash?

mate, thats ALL I seem to do!

Doing a degree in 'Interactive and Screen Based Media'

The night before last I had to do an entire fourty second animation in one night, if you know your way around any animation program you know how hard that was!! :)

c0ncept posted on May 9 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
mate, thats ALL I seem to do!

Doing a degree in 'Interactive and Screen Based Media'

The night before last I had to do an entire fourty second animation in one night, if you know your way around any animation program you know how hard that was!! :)
holy shit, well done.
got any links to any of your work?

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, I might look into actually making use of my webspace tomorrow or sometime in the week. Thing is if I have a website I'd feel the need to make it really well, and that would take time. If anyone really wants to look I suppose I could set up an FTP server, though that seems like quite a lot of hard work ;)

c0ncept posted on May 9 2004 at 08:54 PM said:
nah, I might look into actually making use of my webspace tomorrow or sometime in the week. Thing is if I have a website I'd feel the need to make it really well, and that would take time. If anyone really wants to look I suppose I could set up an FTP server, though that seems like quite a lot of hard work ;)
I'd help.

well...hmmm, thats pretty tempting. But i think if I actually ever got off my arse to make a website I'd want to do all the work, for the fun, but also for the learning experience. Seriously though, thank you for the offer. :D

c0ncept posted on May 9 2004 at 09:21 PM said:
[edit] Nah, maybe not I'll wait till I can get a website going...
lol I didn't see the post before you edited it. :p

Back