For Sale: Gp2x

Hallic

Still Fresh
Selling:
GP2x MK II (purchased from GP32z.com about a month before they closed up shop, however long ago that was)
Power Adapter
TV-Out cable
USB cable
Original box (with CD, cant find any booklets or manuals, I don't remember getting any with it)

Note: sale does NOT include batteries or SD card (mainly because I cant find which box I stuffed those into)

If I remember correctly, I was able to clock it up to 260 or so playing Squidgesnes I think it was. It's been sitting in its box for months now, collecting dust, and as I can't find my SD card I can't really test it at the moment. It's running 2.0.0 firmware, and I don't see any dead pixels on it.

I'd be happy with $100US (need to sell off some toys so I can get a Wii)

Do you have any photos?

Mark me down as interested.

:)

EDIT: You'll ship to UK, right?

Er... Actually, I hadn't thought about shipping outside of the US, I was planning on using FedEx. I've got no idea what kind of shipping charges would get added on sending it overseas. If you want to name a shipper and pay the fees for it (plus the $100US of course) I'll send it anywhere you want, provided it's a fairly simple process. :D Guess I should have specified that in the original post, sorry. Anything under $10 or so for shipping I can take care of myself.

As for some pics, I'll dust off my camcorder, take some snaps, and post em soon as I finish lunch.

Hey again, you can use this fedex cost calculator to find out the price, i'd have done it myself, but I didn't know your zip.

EDIT: my town is Horley.

Pics post:

Everything together:
th_All_100_0637.jpg

Closeup of power adapter: (with funky "international" plug end it came with)
th_Power_100_0638.jpg

Info screen with flash: (to show off my finger prints)
th_Flash_100_0633.jpg

Same screen without flash:
th_NoFlash_100_0634.jpg

Back of unit:
th_Back_100_0636.jpg

It's in very good condition, as you can see there are a couple scuff marks on the battery cover. What looks like scratches on the front-withflash pic are fingerprints (I wiped off the front with a lint-free cloth, but evidentally missed a print).
All the rubber pad cover-thingies are intact, the headphone jack worked fine last time I used it

Also, I checked out that link, and it said "There is more than one destination city. Please select the correct one for your shipment.", and listed a "Horley, Surrey" and a "Horley, Oxfordshire" in the pull-down box. They both listed the same price for the "Get quick quote". My sending city/state is Sarasota, FL, zipcode 34232 so you can check it yourself also.

I don't have a scale handy to weigh it, but I can box it up and haul it to the FedEx place and have them weigh it and find out exactly what the shipping charges would come to.

Hey, yes I'm pretty interested, though i put in a 0.5kg (my estimate) and the shipping price came out at $70!

Does that look right to you?

Yeah, the shipping price FedEx has seems to be insane over-seas... I put in a couple different weights to mess around with, and it was anywhere from $60 to $90 for their "International Economy" shipping charges.

Of course, that assumes whatever their page lists is actually correct, it might be more or less once they weigh it in.
I just got done checking at UPS's site and they're about the same cost as well.

Hey again mate,

As Grahf said, please would it be possible to take it down to the post office and see about postage to the UK?

I'm sorry it's extra effort for you.

Thanks.

Great idea about the post office, I never would have thought of that. Quick check at USPS.com, looks like shipping to UK is around $10-$30 depending on weight/contents etc. (4-6 day delivery time for the economy shipping)
I have it boxed up with some styrofoam peanuts (havn't taped it shut yet, in case they need to look through it) and I'll haul it to the post office tomorrow and find out what the actual shipping costs would be.

No extra effort involved, I was going to haul it somewhere to find out exactly what it weighed in at anyways.

Just got back from the post office, it weighs in at 1.5 pounds (about 0.7kg), and air freight overseas to the UK would be $12.80 (4-6 day delivery)

If you're still interested Nova, let me know (I can throw in the shipping on that myself, $12 isn't bad) and I'll send you my Paypal info.

Just an FYI, but this has been sold, and is now off the market.

Am I supposed to delete the thread, or does a mod do that after a while or something or what? :unsure:

Hallic posted on Feb 23 2007 at 09:46 PM said:
Just an FYI, but this has been sold, and is now off the market.

Am I supposed to delete the thread, or does a mod do that after a while or something or what? :unsure:
You actually just leave it and let it die. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back