Free Batman: Arkham Asylum W/ Purchase Of Geforce 200 Series

Spykez

http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_batmanaa_bundle.html

Get the definitive version of Batman: Arkham Asylum with NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology support and enhanced GPU-accelerated NVIDIA® PhysX® effects. For a limited time only, purchase a qualifying GeForce GTX 260, GeForce GTX 275 or GeForce GTX 285 graphics card and receive a coupon good for the digital download of Batman Arkham Asylum, PC version.

This coupon is valid between Sept 15, 2009 through December 31, 2009 or while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply. See terms and conditions for details. Enter the PROMOTIONAL CODE during check out.

Just in time cause I Wanted to buy the game AND a new video card...w00t

Nice offer!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
This topic makes both my 7600GT and my 8400M (laptop) seem very very old :( .

age doesn't always meen too old when it comes to properly done PC games. My 7900GS KO was nearly impossible to stop till about last year when games really started pushing, and with bioshock around the corner I bought my 8800GT.

Now with ghostbusters and batman, I wanna make sure i get the full effect of the game. I'm halfway through ghostbusters but im in a dark shadowing area that KILLS my card.

Also some other great games later this year like dragon age and boarderlands :D :D

Peter R said:
I won't have the money to buy a decent PC for several years yet.... drat.

ill donate you mine if you get fallout on the wiz :p

Back