Pandora Frontends and PNDs

i also released a little set of utility scripts for that. "pnd_utils"

it contain pnd_assoc which do exactly what your looking for (pnd_assoc snes9x ./whateveryouwanttorun "andwell, im some aguments") would find a pnd matching *snes9x* in all the discoverable locations specified in the pandora config, the run it with pnd_run.sh and the arguments.

if you want to use the default pnd script, then you can simply use (pnd_assoc snes9x "arguments") and it would work.

Only problem with that, is that pnd_utils isnt part of the official firmware, so it create a dependency. (the whole thing is less than 100kb, but still).

i also released a little set of utility scripts for that. "pnd_utils"

it contain pnd_assoc which do exactly what your looking for (pnd_assoc snes9x ./whateveryouwanttorun "andwell, im some aguments") would find a pnd matching *snes9x* in all the discoverable locations specified in the pandora config, the run it with pnd_run.sh and the arguments.

if you want to use the default pnd script, then you can simply use (pnd_assoc snes9x "arguments") and it would work.

Only problem with that, is that pnd_utils isnt part of the official firmware, so it create a dependency. (the whole thing is less than 100kb, but still).

Great and or Desperate minds think alike. :)

I'll Check out your scripts thanks.

Back