Fs/ft: Slim Psp Bundle; Want: Gp2x Or Ds Lite Bundle

Ronin_T3

Still Fresh
I have a silver slimline PSP in perfect condition. It comes with all hook-ups, soft case, composite cable, 1GB memory stick duo, Family Guy Freakin' Sweet UMD, and Entourage Season One UMD. I'd sell or trade for a DS Lite bundle with R4 or GP2X bundle.

Ronin said:
I have a silver slimline PSP in perfect condition. It comes with all hook-ups, soft case, composite cable, 1GB memory stick duo, Family Guy Freakin' Sweet UMD, and Entourage Season One UMD. I'd sell or trade for a DS Lite bundle with R4 or GP2X bundle.
I've got an mk1 with batteries and 15 minute charger. 1gb sd card original box and case and whatnot. I don't know why you'd wanna trade a $200 system for one you can pick up for $100 used or so. If you want to though I'd gladly trade ya. Lemme know.

I can throw in an original xbox or ps2 slim too if interested...to make it a little more even trade...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a DS lite which i modded the case to and accidently scratched the top screen on, it has an m3 perfect mini sd and passcard and I have an mk1 gp2x that can overclock to 285mhz would come with (2) 2gb sd cards. Let me know if you're interested I can provide pics if needed.

Hazaa!!! Finally got it in the mail, thanks bunch. Spent a while trying to get m33 firmware on it, but now it works like a charm.

Back