Fs: Gp2x Mkii + 512mb Card + Tv Cable

DalSegno

Still Fresh
Hi! Package includes the GP2X MKII (purchased pretty close to the close of gp32z.com). It includes the TV cable (never tried it though), a PSP soft cover and a 512MB SD Card. Everything works great, good unit, plastic screen film was never removed! Didn't bother me to play through it so I just left it on.

Best offer! Paypal only, and I'm in Canada if that makes a difference to anyone. PM or email me 6cb15@qlink.queensu.ca

thanks!

DalSegno posted on Sep 14 2006 at 08:49 PM said:
Hi! Package includes the GP2X MKII (purchased pretty close to the close of gp32z.com). It includes the TV cable (never tried it though), a PSP soft cover and a 512MB SD Card. Everything works great, good unit, plastic screen film was never removed! Didn't bother me to play through it so I just left it on.

Best offer! Paypal only, and I'm in Canada if that makes a difference to anyone. PM or email me 6cb15@qlink.queensu.ca

thanks!
This would be perfect for me, but I'm not really rich. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
DalSegno posted on Sep 14 2006 at 08:49 PM said:

thanks!

I'm interested, but I have no money at the moment. I should be getting a job sometime this month though, although you'll probably have already sold it by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back