fSMS32

Neomorpheus

Website
www.geocities.com
Which files do I back up for my game saves, I've been playing Phantasy Star and I Thought I'd better back my saves up. There are files with loads of numbers in them and some with some weired characters in them which it wont let me copy.
Also fSMS32 seems to mess the graphics up sometimes, going to the menu (L+R) and selecting a video mode seems to fix this, does this happen to anyone else?

Dont know how to back the saves up but the graphics do get corrupted sometimes with me i think its a bug with the emu :eek:

Neomorpheus posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
Which files do I back up for my game saves, I've been playing Phantasy Star and I Thought I'd better back my saves up. There are files with loads of numbers in them and some with some weired characters in them which it wont let me copy.
Also fSMS32 seems to mess the graphics up sometimes, going to the menu (L+R) and selecting a video mode seems to fix this, does this happen to anyone else?
That graphics glitch is normal. Read the readme to find out how to fix it. And for the saving, what are the extensions for all the files that contain the rom's filename?

Last edited by a moderator:
Neomorpheus posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
Some are .st and some are .srm, but like I said it wont let me copy some of them :(
Won't let you copy them? What does it say? You can't copy files from the gp32 to the the gp32, you should copy them from the gp32 to your comp. I think you need to copy the .srm file, i'm not sure what the .st file is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back