Gba Not Working

Website
Visit site
Look, I know that I been harping on this section for gba help, I am strongly motivated becuase i want it to be able to play gba and for that I apologize. But, every time i use a bios, it says its the wrong one. I was sent the correct one and used and it doesn't work at all. I did all what what the read me said. I put everything in a folder on my sd card. Am I naming the folder the wrong name? of the. I again apologize for doing this thread again. It's very frustrating. Can anybody help? Thanks, Alterdimension

alterdimension said:
Look, I know that I been harping on this section for gba help, I am strongly motivated becuase i want it to be able to play gba and for that I apologize. But, every time i use a bios, it says its the wrong one. I was sent the correct one and used and it doesn't work at all. I did all what what the read me said. I put everything in a folder on my sd card. Am I naming the folder the wrong name? of the. I again apologize for doing this thread again. It's very frustrating. Can anybody help? Thanks, Alterdimension
i get that problem but it still lets me play the games like i press a or start or selecxt and it brings me to the gba rom screen. i think its a glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's not a glitch, it's exactly what it says. It's not the right BIOS.

I don't know why people keep insisting that it's the correct one when it isn't, you should trust the program more :p

And it clearly says "press any button to resume, at your own risk"

Exophase said:

I don't know why people keep insisting that it's the correct one when it isn't, you should trust the program more :p
And clearly these people are getting bad dumps of their BIOSes, because methods like these will never work. :rolleyes: If people just dumped their own, then there wouldn't be any problems, and we wouldn't be spreading the bad BIOS around.

By the way, I know the SP and old GBA BIOSes work, but what about the Micro? (I can't see why not, what's the reason to change the BIOS?)

rememberthe8bit said:
Exophase said:

And clearly these people are getting bad dumps of their BIOSes, because methods like these will never work. :rolleyes: If people just dumped their own, then there wouldn't be any problems, and we wouldn't be spreading the bad BIOS around.

By the way, I know the SP and old GBA BIOSes work, but what about the Micro? (I can't see why not, what's the reason to change the BIOS?)

I give up. I can't seem to get thing to work. Even if I had the right bios it would not let me in. Thanks all for your help. Maybe the next realese will help. Thanks again for all your time and effort in helping me.

Alterdimension

alterdimension said:
rememberthe8bit said:
Exophase said:

I give up. I can't seem to get thing to work. Even if I had the right bios it would not let me in. Thanks all for your help. Maybe the next realese will help. Thanks again for all your time and effort in helping me.

Alterdimension

No the next release will not make whatever BIOS you're giving it magically be the right one, how do you know that even if you had the right one it wouldn't let you in? You're not being awfully fair.

Still it isn't like most have the capability or equipment to make a dump of the bios...

If I still had my old gba or sp I'd give it a shot and dump my own but since I don't have that type of hardware (haven't had it in nearly 3 years) I have to searching for hopefully correct dumps of the bios.

oh and exophase is there by chance a compatibility list of games working for gba?

garzyboi said:
Still it isn't like most have the capability or equipment to make a dump of the bios...

If I still had my old gba or sp I'd give it a shot and dump my own but since I don't have that type of hardware (haven't had it in nearly 3 years) I have to searching for hopefully correct dumps of the bios.

oh and exophase is there by chance a compatibility list of games working for gba?
What are you... I just gave you the absolutely 100% correct bios.

Exophase said:
alterdimension said:
rememberthe8bit said:
Exophase said:

Your right. I apologize. I didn' mean any harm. I'm sorry. Exophase

Alterdimension

No the next release will not make whatever BIOS you're giving it magically be the right one, how do you know that even if you had the right one it wouldn't let you in? You're not being awfully fair.

Did you not read my PM?

If you do what I told you to do I GUARANTEE it will work (well, I sorta do!). Don't give up without really trying. Read the PM, go to where I told you, put what I told you on the sd card and then see...

Or buy a PSP.

alterdimension said:
Exophase said:
alterdimension said:
rememberthe8bit said:
Exophase said:

Not yet,but I'll find away. This Is what makes me proud to have a gp2x machine. eveybody helps Everyone until its okay. I think highly of this forum and I cinsider all of you my firends whever you are and am looking forward to getting another gp2x. thank all of you. Thank you all. :)

Your right. I apologize. I didn' mean any harm. I'm sorry. Exophase

Alterdimension

The problem is still there. It still says that you don't have the right bios, weird huh? I tried all kinds of bios That I have but the message will not go away, no matter what Bios I put in. But, I thank you for your help. I'll just have to try and retry. I think is wil be trial and error. Thank you all.

Alterdimension

Miika said:
garzyboi said:

What are you... I just gave you the absolutely 100% correct bios.

I was just saying........ <_< sorry I'll shaddup

alterdimension said:
The problem is still there. It still says that you don't have the right bios, weird huh? I tried all kinds of bios That I have but the message will not go away, no matter what Bios I put in. But, I thank you for your help. I'll just have to try and retry. I think is wil be trial and error. Thank you all.

Alterdimension
okay wait... you mean the one that I send you didn't work aswell? What the F?

EDIT: Accidently quoted some other stuff out of other threads.

Back