Gianas, Level 16

taras

Mega Pandora mania
Website
taras.net
Please tell me it doesn't get any harder :(

Oh, and if any of the Gianas coders are in Scotland, they would be well advised to keep away from me in case I try to assault them to get the code for level 17 ;)

arrrrrrrgh

it gets harder....much harder :eek:

i'm stuck on level 29 right now - i nearly there my GP32 at the wall, it was frustrating me THAT much last night :eek:

however when i leave it alone for a while and come back to it i normally seem to be able to (somehow) get past the bit i was stuck on...

Heh...Stage 16 also has a 'bug' (literally!) that'll take all your extra lives if you happen to die anywhere near the end of the level.

TandeM posted on Mar 14 2004 at 05:48 PM said:
Heh...Stage 16 also has a 'bug' (literally!) that'll take all your extra lives if you happen to die anywhere near the end of the level.
Is that the "respawn on top" bug, percase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobriand posted on Mar 14 2004 at 06:54 PM said:
TandeM posted on Mar 14 2004 at 05:48 PM said:
Is that the "respawn on top" bug, percase?
Yup. If you abuse the brick glitch (see the Giana board over at PDROMs), it takes a looooooooong time to lose all those lives.

@Mark: I can PM you the password for the extra levels, if you want.

Level 28 also contains that "bee" spawn bug. not always, but it happened to me. either the bee will start going left (which means your screwed) or it can start going right, which saves your butt.

I completed the game last night (cept the Extra levels. I keep losing all my lives before I finish E-2)

I have every password including to the extra levels... Just email me at darkwolfnine@phantomtech.info if you need one. I just don 't want to paste them all here, as it might be unfair to those who don't want to see them, and a little to enticing for those who want to skip a hard level.

IMO, level 29 was the hardest of all the first 30 levels.. (I got sooooo mad at it. ) partially because of the collision issue w/ Giana. you breath wrong and you die.

Anyways, Thats it for now, I have sent a couple emails pointing out ideas and bugs to help make the final version the best it can be.

~DarkWolfNine

The extra levels password does not work for me either, what is it?

I've checked it twice and i'm sure it was right.

Has anyone finished the final extra levels? I got to number 4 but the piss poor collision detection on those balls makes it near impossible.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Got past level 16 eventually, but on level 20 the bug that walks left and right seems impossible to get past. Whenever you try to jump over it, the ceiling makes you land on the bug every time.

Presumably it is possible to get past it, but about 50 attempts and I can't.

taras posted on Mar 15 2004 at 09:05 AM said:
Got past level 16 eventually, but on level 20 the bug that walks left and right seems impossible to get past. Whenever you try to jump over it, the ceiling makes you land on the bug every time.

Presumably it is possible to get past it, but about 50 attempts and I can't.
Just tap the jump botton so he won't reach the ceiling and won't jump as high. Don't hold the jump botton.

EDIT: Oh and I hope you feel stupid now for not thinking of doing that :)

Back