Gigas-engine Resource Site

Pirotic

Certified Guru
Hiya, been speaking to PinkSpider and Deleted User who have been working on the unofficial resource site. and we've decided to combine efforts (and webspace) to make it into a part of the official homepage :)

We're currently compiling all the ones we currently have, but if you want to submit your own or simply double check we have one then please send it to:

pirotic@wactory.com

i setup a big inbox on this one, so hopefully it wont get clogged.

Ideeeeallly (now this is being rude) i'd like a .jpg version, and a .zip containing the original bitmap (.bmp) image - as this is how the site will work, with a jpg preview and a zip download to make things easier for 56k users.

if however that sentance leaves you dazed/confused/insulted, feel free to just send the .bmp image itself ;)

regards

Pirotic

good idea

I will send al my charcters once ive made the attack sets

EDIT : and how will the preview work, are u just gonna have an image of the character facing forward, instead of having the whole sheet

or u could have something like this

mario.gif

Attachments

• mario.gif
    mario.gif
    14 KB · Views: 180
  • mario.gif
    mario.gif
    14 KB · Views: 182
BTW everyone,

All chars that were on the old site, will be on the new one, i have converted them all to zipped bmps and jpgs...

With the exeption of Cloud.

Pinkspider has done one, and someone else has done one. Pinkspiders worked

The copy of cloud that i have isnt an 'even' color. like what u get when u make a picture of a big sheet of one color....

Preview is just gonna be a load of jpgs in a table.

The chars and attack will be listed in alphabetical order.

new format :

When u send your charsets in, you need to :

* Make a jpg of one frame of your character facing forward.

* Zipp the origional BMP+ attack if u have it . you may include a .txt saying who made it and whatnot.

* Email it to pi_EVERYONE_HATES_JUNKMAIL_DO_YOU?_rotic@pirotic.com

* remove _EVERYONE_HATES_JUNKMAIL_DO_YOU?_ and send it again

Im pretty sure its pirotic @ pirotic.com...

Back