[gigas]

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
OK, due to crybabys that would prefer it to b easier to seperate posts i reckon we shud adopt Q-Wi-Q's idea of putting [Gig] or [GIGAS] b4 each post, it mite take a little bit longer, but at least we'll b able to look on the front page, and at a glance see what topics are GIGAS related, so all partys are helped

Can anyone use the almighty power of teh sticky here? :) maybe you should modify the title to "[gigas]rules! read before posting!" or something :)

(although I doubt this will fully solve the problem, if there's only 10 ppl posting here it will undoubtedly improve things :))

Or: 'View New Posts' and see which ones are from the Gigas Forum (forum name is after topic name).

Or: get Hando to add the forum name in brackets after the topic name, in the front page. Or add the '[gigas]' if it's from the Gigas forum. Or whatever :)

EDIT: Pinning some stuff up in the gigas forum.

i'll make some new threads and get them pinned, that should help matters

taras - that has to be the most dull avatar in the history of the internet, i have a great paint drying .gif you can have if you want?

hmm, I thought the black/white flashing box was more dull... the decision to change to exciting stripes was quite big...

man, thats pretty exciting - if they ever make a movie about it you gotta get vin diesel to play you ;)

btw - i agree with you about gigas being annoying on the front page news, but its out of our control unless the hosts can somehow disable it showing on their.

Pirotic:
taras - that has to be the most dull avatar in the history of the internet, i have a great paint drying .gif you can have if you want?

You want to watch "Blank Screen" on telly sometimes... If you thought Big Brother was cheap telly, you haven't seen anything until you've seen...well nothing - which is the point! :D Brie. :D

Pirotic:

You want to watch "Blank Screen" on telly sometimes... If you thought Big Brother was cheap telly, you haven't seen anything until you've seen...well nothing - which is the point! :D Brie. :D
[High Pitched Voice]BLANK SCREEN BLANK SCREEN[/High Pitched Voice]

Thtas an amazing tv programme, I wonder who phones in to answer the questions, or ifit has regular viewers (it's on at about 1 in the moning)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah, we have something like that too, is it this program where this stupid host is babbling all the time until the times stops, and you can call to answer a question and if you're a certain number, they ring you back?

it's called "toeters en bellen" and it's ridiculous.

bascally its a black screen, then after abiout 5 minutes a sexy lady voice asks u a question and u ring up to answer for a very crappy priz, like a fiver or something, then it starts again

hey mat, could you send me the charset that u made with the Zelda III soldier?

I have a copy but its a jpg, and the color is uneven

Back