Gngeo2x Problem.

elhonet

Still Fresh
Hi there,
I have downloaded a few roms for neo geo, and installed Gngeo2x with the cool front end and all.
Initially no roms would run due to missing the uni bios file, which I found.
Now when I choose a rom it simply goes back to the dir list after giving me the 'Cardango' screen for a second.

Am I doing something wrong?

I was missing a bunch of files, all good now it seems altough mslug3 is still not cooperating!

Another thing, once I'm playing a game, how do I get back to the menu/rom list?

menu = hold r then press joy button

mslug3n is 1 of the first i recompiled, had to use 3 different rom versions to get it to work. Remember to use dumpgfx or else it wont work.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/lofiversion/ind...t24084-300.html

scroll to the middle and theres a forum member who posts instuctions.

its actually possible to use the wrong c files and get corrupted ingame gfx, if you experience this then keep trying (my 1st version had this problem as well as 1st version of aof3).

message if you need any basic help.

Last edited by a moderator:
stormyandcold posted on Aug 18 2006 at 05:24 PM said:
menu = hold r then press joy button

mslug3n is 1 of the first i recompiled, had to use 3 different rom versions to get it to work. Remember to use dumpgfx or else it wont work.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/lofiversion/ind...t24084-300.html

scroll to the middle and theres a forum member who posts instuctions.

its actually possible to use the wrong c files and get corrupted ingame gfx, if you experience this then keep trying (my 1st version had this problem as well as 1st version of aof3).

message if you need any basic help.

that was a great help, altho the rom i downloaded for mslug3 appears to be a dud
i get a error 'no romset found for mslug3'

there is a txt with the rom that reads :

Remember to use the romrc file from gngeo 6.12
Some lifebar graphics don't show up, but who cares it works with gngeo6.12c

----

i will work on that next, away for the first weekend with my gp2x, hopefully heathrows security has loosened a little and i can take it on the plane :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back