Golden Week Coming To A Close

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
So 1st of october till 7th of october its shore leave but the 8th should be back to business. As we all are eagerly awaiting case news lets remember the end of the well deserved vacation for the chinese workers that are now getting back to work to deliver us some plastics.

I'd like to ask any chinese forum member if they had a nice vacation.

And I hope the case will be a reality soon...

let the story contiue

tum dum dum...

thanks for the update. didnt know how long the holiday was :)

Trevsweb said:
thanks for the update. didnt know how long the holiday was :)

Golden week so I just presumed 7 days (and yes presumption is the mother of all fuckups) but I took wikipedia a source (which probably is the father of several fuck ups ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
2009 National Holiday Schedule

In China, it has formed a tradition that every national holiday from now on will be from Oct 1 to Oct 7 - 7 days. This year, since there is a Middle Moon Festival during that period, the holiday is extended to 8 days.

So, the quick schedule is: Oct 1 to Oct 8 = holiday.

The complicated schedule is about the date before and after it. Since the holiday is just 3 days, and they tried to leverage the 4 weekends before and after the 3 holiday to make it up to 7 days, the national wide schedule is very wired:

Oct 1 Thursday Holiday
Oct 2 Friday Holiday
Oct 3 Saturday Holiday
Oct 4 Sunday Holiday
Oct 5 Monday Holiday
Oct 6 Tuesday Holiday
Oct 7 Wednesday Holiday
Oct 8 Thursday Holiday

Oct 9 Friday Weekday
Oct 10 Saturday Weekday
Oct 11 Sunday Weekend
Oct 12 Monday Weekday

Please note the day marked as bold - people need to come to work on Saturday or Sunday

sorry didnt have my coffee before typing... i ment didnt know we were in a holiday period

Trevsweb said:
sorry didnt have my coffee before typing... i ment didnt know we were in a holiday period

Might check out also your footer (after coffee).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back