Goodbye my sweet Pandora

korky

Still Fresh
Last edited by a moderator:
eBay automatically flags and removes all "OpenPandora Handhelds" listed on eBay.

I had to re-list mine 4 times and hope someone bought it before they closed it.

The last time I put in bold letters that it was not an illegal copyright circumvention device and no illegal Roms were included.  It sold in a few days , so maybe that worked ?

This is really annoying when you consider that someone sells a memory card for the Pandora at an extortionate amount which can only be because it has roms & emulators on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really annoying when you consider that someone sells a memory card for the Pandora at an extortionate amount which can only be because it has roms & emulators on it.
That would be illegal, cards can't contain roms when sold.

Also, most people, like my current auction basically give away the memory.

I'm not on about included with a Pandora.

There is from time to time someone selling an SD card aiming it at the Pandora and it's obvious that it contains emulators & ROMS.

It has to or who else would pay £99 for a 16gb SD card.

There is from time to time someone selling an SD card aiming it at the Pandora and it's obvious that it contains emulators & ROMS.

True. That seller is committing copyright infringement by selling those cards (buying them might be illegal too - ask a lawyer)

I believe those cards do contain ROMs, but I wouldn't buy them anyway so I don't really care how much he charges.

Ah, my bad. Simply misunderstood the situation.

could just be that your listing contains "pandora battery" which is a known PSP hacking device, and a auto-trigger on ebay that closes any listing with it mentioned anywhere

Back