got some ?ions

TaNK

Still Fresh
1. can you use the frimware that you get with the gp32 when you buy it to
play homebrew emus and apps?

2. is the free divx player over in the download sect. any count? Does it play smooth or is it crap all together?

3. how does the genesis and snes emus play on gp32? How are the buttons mapped out?

1. you need free launcher from the gamepark website, or the new european firmware...
2. apparently it's not worth bothering with
3. snes is *quite* playable without sound, genesis/megadrive not as good, but being worked on...

I wouldn't buy a GP32 for SNES/Genesis alone, I'd put it that way...unless you're patient.

I just wondering about the progress of Geny and SNES but I probally use the Gp32 for NES ,GB (if i can find some GB roms though), Tg16, and any other emus that are worth pursuing. Is there any begininer faqs and tutitorals adviable here or some other gp32 site?

There's heaps of user friendly stuff out there for newbies. (i'm only abotu 2 weeks into newbie-hood myself) You may like to try the forum set aside for asking all these questions though. If you look in there you may even find that your questions have already been answered. Just go back to the GP32EXtreme Board landing page and select the "Help and Other Stuff" forum.

Good Luck.

Back