Gp2x.com Down?

zxxgp

Website
Visit site
I just tried going to gp2x.com and I got a web page is not available error. Is it just me or is the site really down???

hmmm... I look forard to renders/pictures of the 'updated' wiz.....if GPH have bothered...

pandora said:
hmmm... I look forard to renders/pictures of the 'updated' wiz.....if GPH have bothered...
I hope they give us pictures of the wiz with the changes they are making.

Last edited by a moderator:
zxxgp said:
pandora said:
I hope they give us pictures of the wiz with the changes they are making.

dude... thats kind of what I meant by 'updated'

I would absolutely DIE of laughter if they released the Wiz with all buttons. Other PMPs have done it, but after the no dpad/no REAL dpad/no buttons sequence... Having only buttons would be hilarious.

palmertech said:
I would absolutely DIE of laughter if they released the Wiz with all buttons. Other PMPs have done it, but after the no dpad/no REAL dpad/no buttons sequence... Having only buttons would be hilarious.
I'd cry if that happened. The dpad they've got going right now is really, really good. Top-down shooters will finally be fun again! :)

I use the Google Chrome browser now and before it went down it was warning me that malware was detected on gp2x.com. Now the site is down and if you click to look at it on Google's cache it'll tell you there's malware detected on it. Maybe there really was some malware and they took it down to clean it off?

Cheezer said:
I use the Google Chrome browser now and before it went down it was warning me that malware was detected on gp2x.com. Now the site is down and if you click to look at it on Google's cache it'll tell you there's malware detected on it. Maybe there really was some malware and they took it down to clean it off?
:lol: :lol: Wasn't their site infected a couple years ago? It is such a poor quality site I never go anymore, I just use GBax.com or these forums.

Back