Gp2X F200 Won't Flash

rollingharoo

Still Fresh
I recently got my F200 in the mail and wanted to try the latest version of Open2X. So I tried updating it from its 4.0 version firmware(not exactly sure if it was on 4.0, 4.1, etc.) but it took hours on the "updating firmware" screen to the point of shutting off from using up its batteries. I know it's recommended to use an AC power adapter, but I do not have one, or at least not yet. Anyways, I used a fresh new pair of batteries to restart the firmware flash and then it went past the "updating firmware" screen this time, but got stuck at the "copying firmware" screen this time. I tried running NAND blank but for some reason, it doesn't run, but instead stays on the "updating firmware" screen, which is pretty weird. It still shows the GPH logo whenever I turn it on, so I assume it's not bricked. Is there anything else I can do? I tried blanking/updating my GP2X with 2 different SD cards, one 1GB and an 8GB SDHC C2 card.

EDIT - No worries, I got it up and running again with Open2X DR7 by messing around with a few different firmware updates.

Back