Gp2x First Edition For Sale/trade

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hello, all. I have decided to sell my First Edition GP2X. I decided to try here first, as I only just got my ebay account and only have one feedback so far, whereas I have had dealings with other forum members here before regarding sales, etc.

Anyway, this is a First Edition GP2X which was factory refurbished a few months ago, the LCD was resurfaced, the screen protector was replaced, and a nasty flicker in the LCD was fixed, so all bugs should be eliminated by now (except for scanlines, but I never found those bothersome at all).

It's all in the original box, with USB cable (of the working variety) and manual.

I also decided to include my two SD cards (256mb and 512mb) as well as two RadioShack I-C3 15-minute rechargeable batteries and a charger that should get approximately 4 hours of play on a single charge. I'm also including the official GP2X carry case (which I have actually gotten everything to fit in except the box and charger, it just takes some inginuity and a little bit of protective cloth).

The unit is in very good condition, having been factory refurbished, except for a strange mark on the 'B' button, which I can't figure out how it got there or how to remove it, but it isn't too noticable.

What I was wanting to do was upgrade to a Mk. II so that I could mod it in various ways involving the internal 5v.

I'm looking for offers in the $150 range (upper end, lesser offers will be considered as well) or a trade for a used Mk. II GP2X with no accessories.

If you'd like pictures, just say so and I'll take some.

So no one wants it?

Hm...

I guess it's because I don't have the TV-Out cable, considering the way they're going on ebay right now. I'm not sure I'd want to get one at this point, though. I had always kind of been waiting on the consumer version of the breakout box.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it is Firmware 2.0.

Back