gp2x shop and pandora upgrades

dreamer

So, in your shop there are a number of upgrades available.

256mb (1st gen) to 1ghz and 256mb to 512mb version.

However I'm wondering if it's also possible to upgrade a 512mb pandora to the 1ghz and how much would this cost?

Considering the following: I currently own a 1st gen pandora (256mb) that I bought 2nd hand (unused) and have been enjoying for about 7 months now.

However I still have my original pre-order waiting in craigs queue (should be a 2nd gen 512mb).

What I am wondering is if it would be possible to upgrade my 512mb order to a 1ghz unit by means of trading in my current 1st gen pandora.

I know it's a highly specific situation in this case, but it's something I've been wondering/considering for a bit now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that will also be possible, I'm adding more and more stuff into my shop over time.

So should I wait with my update until you update the shop or should I order the 1Ghz Pandora and add as a comment that this is a update of a previous order?

I would love to be able to swap my 512mb board for a 1ghz one, will that option be added? If so how much?

All upgrade options now added to the shop.

This is for existing Pandora owners only.

If you didn't receive your unit yet, you'll get an email from me within the next few days.

OK, I am wondering though, since the upgrade from 512 to 1ghz is 120 euro, which is less then the revenue made on a 1st gen pandora by OP.

How would you handle the remainder?

And: 'how' do I contact you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The upgrade prices on my shop are only for users who already HAVE a Pandora.

95% of the 512MB customers bought it for 440 EUR.

The prices from customers still waiting for their unit to be delivered are different (higher).

But yeah, you're right - I made a mistake here. The update should be 159 EUR, not 120... I guess I forgot the VAT when putting it into my shop yesterday.

Need to fix that.

But yeah, you're right - I made a mistake here.
Either way, what I meant is that there is still a price difference between the upgrade and the value of a 1st gen pandora, which I'm hoping to sort of use as 'currency'.

But maybe I'll just wait it all out, recieve my original pre-order. Sell off this 1st gen pandora .. and then see about upgrading .. or whatever.

Just a case upgrade? Should be about 30 EUR.

I could include that into the shop as well.

Just a case upgrade? Should be about 30 EUR.

I could include that into the shop as well.

Yes, please do. 6 Euro for assembling? Not sure how fast you can assemble a new case but isn't it a bit too cheap?

A few weeks, ago, i tought, it would cost about 100 € to order a change from the case and the repair of my wifi, but 30 € is a realy nice price,

do you also change the LCD Cable ED??

6 € is a bit less for this divicult work, because this, i just spend 20 € for the Pandora projekt :)

Back