Gp2x Video Sho Tomorro In London

kouky

Website
www.caou.org
Hi guys,
Tomorrow, I will perform a video show in a London Club.
I will use my GP2X video mix software (Pikix) to mix visuals during DJs sets.

The party is call Braindrop
The venue is: Purple Turtle club, 61-65 Crowndale road, Candem NW1 (opposite Koko)
Entrance is 5 pounds but,
if you drop me a line at : pikilipita@pikilipita.com, I can add your name to my guestlist!

So if you live in London, I hope I'll see you there !

Hi guys,
Tomorrow, I will perform a video show in a London Club.
I will use my GP2X video mix software (Pikix) to mix visuals during DJs sets.

The party is call Braindrop
The venue is: Purple Turtle club, 61-65 Crowndale road, Candem NW1 (opposite Koko)
Entrance is 5 pounds but,
if you drop me a line at : pikilipita@pikilipita.com, I can add your name to my guestlist!

So if you live in London, I hope I'll see you there !
Live in Bradford unfortunatly, but good luck with the gig dude.
Hope it all goes well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted, I must say. Except for general dislike of clubs of course, but 2x video mixing would be fun to see... Any idea what flavour music the DJ tends to play?

I'm South London, so a bit of a shlep, but might be doable for a bit :)

wow - what a cool proggy. must have passed me by on release...

me and a few mates put on a club night and it'd be wicked to set up this on a projector somewhere in the club....defn summat i'm gonna keep in mind.

would love to pop down and see u do your thing kouky, shame i'm about 80 miles away.

good luck anywho :)

Unfortunately, I can't be there, but it sounds legendary. If you can get some video of it, please post up here.

Good luck, dude. :)

With 2 kids the most partying I get up to these days is a few pints after work. Pity as I'm in N London, pass Camden on my way home and not afraid of a bit of gurning in my younger days.

Best of luck fella - hope its an up for it crowd.

It went pretty well apart for a last minute bug so I had to use an old version of the software. But I had good time mixing.
Unfortunately I don't think there is any live video from my show :/

Back