Gp2X Wiz (Boxed) + Leather Case For Sale (Like New!)

Wootson

Due to having both a Pandora and a GP2X Wiz, I don't use my Wiz anymore. Plus I could really use some money for my study right now.

The Wiz comes with the original leather case, packaging and all accessories.

My old Wiz had a defect and GamePark Holdings send me this one as a replacement (brand new, not refurbished). It is only used a few times for recording YouTube videos (about ten videos for the Wootsolicious channel). It has absolutely no scratches, dead pixels or anything like that. You can either recharge the Wiz via the USB cable connected to another USB device, or via a special USB-to-power-plug. Last one is not included, but is really inexpensive to buy these days.

Price: €75 (or more if you like to sponsor me a little ) + shipping to anywhere in the world via PostNL.
International shipping rates: http://www.postnl.nl...even/Pakketten/

The Caanoo still costs €115 (new). So I consider this a pretty good deal.

I'm selling this exclusively via the OpenPandora and GP32X forums, to do my fellow open source mates a favor.

Ow yeah, also included is a free soft keychain-like GP2X Wiz!

How is the Amiga emulation on this compared to the Caanoo? If it plays without frameskip and is smooth then I'm interested.

BTW - your links don't work, thanks.

replicashooter said:
How is the Amiga emulation on this compared to the Caanoo? If it plays without frameskip and is smooth then I'm interested.

BTW - your links don't work, thanks.

I fixed the links.

To be honest, I've never tried the Amiga emulation on the Wiz. I do know that it works, but not how well it works. Amiga 500 seems possible to me, but even the Pandora has problems running Amiga 1200 stuff. The PlayStation emulator is the maximum you are going to get out of this unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back