Gp32 Chat App

xevan90x

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Is there a GP32 chat application for use with the GP link??? and do you HAVE to have the gp link for radio frequency? or is it just fro the older versions. i have FLU.

Is there a GP32 chat application for use with the GP link??? and do you HAVE to have the gp link for radio frequency? or is it just fro the older versions. i have FLU.
YES, you NEED the GP Link in order to use the communcation capabilities of the GP32.

and NO, I do not think there is a chat program yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there is kind of such a program... though it tends to be executed on antique super-powered harware. Basically, you take your gp32 into range of another one, both with a Link. Run the program "yell". It comes with the hardware everyone comes with, out of the box so to speak. And then you yell at one another until everyone else tells you to shut up lol.

You don't actually even need a GP32 for this :)

Alternatively, you could get someone to make a .fxe which allowed use of the speakers as microphones in a given range, complete with directional positioning of sound, and then just speak into them. You know how that person with a GP can hear you and it sounds like its coming from where you're sitting? Well that just shows how good the simulation is, doesn't it lol.

well, could it be possible for someone to make one? i could try. but i dont make fxe games cause i dont have the program to do so. I have game maker and i make some games off of that. but i would like someone to send me the program they use to make these games. and some tutorials.

Back