gp32 competition !!!!

G

gp32player

lets go : open your mail account and write a few mails to some companies , so that gp32 software will be released in future

example:

Zitat:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear (XYZ)employee,

my Name is (XYZ) and I'm a fan of your games (XYZ) for long, I really enjoyed playing it.

I bought a GamePark GP32 a couple of time ago and I'd like to plead you to develop GP32 software! I really would love to see (XYZ) games on the GP32! The GP32 is coming to Europe end 2003, so you can sell more software for it ever before! Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards
(XYZ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is an example , but it should not be written like that because this form was sent frequently to some big companies . be creative :)

IMPORTANT : GP32development - GP32release in europe- causes bigger userbasis -
few addresses :
SNK PLAYMORE
info@snkplaymore.co.jp

SEGA JAPAN
okunoh@soj.sega.co.jp (Mr. Hitoshi Okuno)

NAMCO
CS-master@www.namco.co.jp

CAPCOM
Webmaster@capcom.co.jp

ALFA SYSTEM
webmaster@alfasystem.co.jp

TAITO
http://www.taito.co.jp/inquiry/form.html

(TAITO
info@treasure-inc.co.jp

HE=
attentionwhore.jpg

I think everyone should have noticed that this is a board related problem (the double/tripple post) in the moment, as it happens so often.

So don't blame everyone again if this happens. they don't do it on purpose!

Oh yes, i see. Sorry!

Just wanted to say that because the sentences "Why triple post", "Bah, Stupid!" and so on are getting as annoying as the triple post itselfs, as its in every third thread u'r reading.
know what i mean?

It's a 1/2 board related problem AFAIK. Whenever you post, it says 'Mail Error' (not stopping the post from coming, but looking like it) so ppl post again (and prolly retype the title, but copy the message) BUT rico put a topic about it, so it shouldn't happen.

Back