GP32 Image Viewers?

a1ex

Still Fresh
Does anyone know where I can get a GP32 image viewer? I mean something that can show GIFs, JPEGs, PNGs, etc. If such a file doesnt exist, are there any alternatives?!? Thanks :D

The image viewer included in GPFM is quite nice and does not seem to have a size limit. But it cannot resize images to adapt for GP32 screen size.
There is also the official image viewer GPviewer which is nicer with his resize and rotation functions but its size limits are really low.

Last edited by a moderator:
The image viewer included in GPFM is quite nice and does not seem to have a size limit. But it cannot resize images to adapt for GP32 screen size.
There is also the official image viewer GPviewer which is nicer with his resize and rotation functions but its size limits are really low.
u can press select i think, and it changes the image to fit the screen if u want.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: . Ive just realised how pointless rotation is!!. Has anyone found a use for it yet?

Well, if you have a tall picture you could rotate it and view it with the GP32 turned round......but thats too much trouble :)

Back