Gpmamae Compatibility List

Cool, I might have a go on mame now. If I can get a bloody romsets to work :angry: what a pain in the ass mame is!

I've just found some luck using the old warez donkey. When it finishes downloading I'll be able to see if I have any joy, otherwise I'll take you up on your kind offer.

If I could actually use mame, I might be more enthusiastic about adding DrZ80 to mame. So fingers crossed ;)

EDIT
:) 682 games and GPMame has run every single one I've tried so far....very nice.

Gruntfuggly posted on Sep 17 2005 at 11:02 AM said:
Reesy - what problems do you have? Is it just finding rom sets that are old enough? If so, PM me - I might be able to help you find some...

Hi Grunt :)

I'm having problems finding the older rom sets, any chance you could lend a hand? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy posted on Sep 17 2005 at 01:07 PM said:
If I could actually use mame at I might be more enthusiastic about adding DrZ80 to mame. So fingers crossed ;)

Can you take a look to the Pituka (Amstrad CPC emu) sourcecode and try to add DrZ80 to it?. Its Z80 core is based on Mame and maybe helps you :)

Reesy posted on Sep 17 2005 at 01:07 PM said:
If I could actually use mame at I might be more enthusiastic about adding DrZ80 to mame. So fingers crossed ;)

Can you take a look to the Pituka (Amstrad CPC emu) sourcecode and try to add DrZ80 to it?.
Its Z80 core is based on Mame and maybe helps you :)

has 1942 been fixed then!? :blink:

It only worked up to death/end of level 1

nope, 1942 doesn't work for me still - can anyone confirm otherwise?

Solomons key crash when you pick a item under the rocks on level 1
The fairy comes and the game freeze... Argh !!! One of my favourite.
A fixed version will come ? :)

Many thanx. A lot of old games are running well !
"Yie ar Kung Fu" rules.

Back