Gpx Wiz Vs Dingoo A320 Which For Christmas Present

benjsh

Still Fresh
Hi,
I want to give my brother either a Gpx2 wiz or the Dingoo A320 for Christmas so cant wait for the pandora.

So which ones is better?
I guess they both support all the emulators, Gameboy Snes, Sega, Mame arcade games etc..

Which one is fastest seems to be very close?
Which one can support biggest sdcard etc..
He just want long battery life and biggest sd card so he dont have to change it if he wants to play something different..

The Wiz is better in most respects, and its OLED screen is bloody fantastic, but then again it's more expensive. You should decide whether you want to buy your bro the best console or the cheapest. I know which I'd choose but then I'm a total cheapskate: the Wiz for me, the Dingoo for me bro!!

I saw the youtube vids and they say they run the same stuff and controllers and battery is better on the Dingoo.
what about the dingoo do it support 32 gig sdcard?

Dingoo only supports microsdhc, which is 16gb max at the moment. And those are expensive too. Youtube vids don't show the screen (how could they, it's filmed and then viewed on a LCD), the controls are just fine on the wiz. Bootup time could be better. But yeah, wiz is generally a bit better, there was a beta of Hatari for ST emulation with a mouse, which should be good.

benjsh said:
I saw the youtube vids and they say they run the same stuff and controllers and battery is better on the Dingoo.
what about the dingoo do it support 32 gig sdcard?

Not true. The Wiz can emulate an Amiga if that's your thing, the Dingoo can't. The touch-screen of the Wiz makes ScummVM an absolute joy to play too. Also, the shoulder buttons of the Dingoo are next to useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiz has more and faster emulator possibilities, and the dingoo is easier to use... that's about it... (besides prices of course)

Not this shit of a thread again. Use the search button.. or just scroll a bit down on both General talks (Wiz and Dingoo), plently of threads there. Srsly.

benjsh said:
So which ones is better?
If the price difference isn't really an issue and you don't care about being able to output your games to the TV, get the Wiz. If you want to ouput to the TV, get the Dingoo.

Although the TV out so far only works with the emulators that are built into the system, it doesn't work with Dingux Linux, so far being the key word. Maybe it will in the future, but maybe it won't.

The Dingoo's control scheme does look better, and I was kind of concerned that the Wiz's buttons were too small and too close together. But when I got it I didn't have any problems at all with the control scheme. Also, the Dingoo's shoulder buttons from what I hear aren't as good as the Wiz's. If you look at the picture they're really small.

Last edited by a moderator:
can only the wiz play h.264 movies iphone formats.?
If a dvd is encoded with handshake for iphone.

Back