Hany Star Ball?

stickofjoy

Star Ball is a nice little puzzle game available on joyGP. Pay section or PDS demo section for the demo.

ha08.jpg

You have to guide a ball from start to goal by using platforms, springs and lifts and picking up all the food you see on the way. Great fun and quite taxing.

I've done levels: 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 8 so far. Levels 7 and 9 are the others I have tried - any tips on level 7 appreciated!

matt

That looks cool, might give it a go now, needing a puzzle game like that :D

hold on... aint that Tower????

i just looked at JoyGP to get it and thats a pic of Tower... not Ball...

Ball doesnt look so good.... i noticed someones put a post at joygp saying the screenshots are the wrong way round... can u confirm this... i want whatever your playing :) (im guessing it is ball, but wanna make sure before paying 5 quid :)

Bonks posted on Apr 25 2003 said:
hold on... aint that Tower????

i just looked at JoyGP to get it and thats a pic of Tower... not Ball...

Ball doesnt look so good.... i noticed someones put a post at joygp saying the screenshots are the wrong way round... can u confirm this... i want whatever your playing :) (im guessing it is ball, but wanna make sure before paying 5 quid :)
they are the wrong way round. this is Star Ball as confirmed by the menu screen on my GP32. and it is me who posted the "screeshots wrong way round" on joyGP ;) i'm still playing the demo as I haven't got through all it's levels yet but will almost certainly buy the full thing.

ha01.jpg

it looks similar to Gunpei on the Wonderswan but plays nothing like it. It's the diagonal lines arranged in columns that's fooling you. :p

matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back