HAPPY TREE FRIENDS

shotaway

gp32 hardcore raver
Website
Visit site
a sick and twisted friend off mine told me about these last night....
laugh..i almost pissed myself.

www.happytreefriends.com

Yeah, I've seen it. Personally, I think this kind of humor is better in very small doses, such as Itchy and Scratchy on the Simpsons. But of course Tarantino made a huge movie about bloodly violence as humor, so it is marketable. Just not to me.

Oh I am so offended by this. Rabble

This is the part where rico reads your post, says its NOT FUNNY and then immediatly closes and erases your thread. This is most likely due to the pure nazi blood flowing through his constricted veins.

Lets hear it for censorship and hate. Hat's off to you rico.

-- After your little rant I thought it would be best to just move it to off-topic and ignore it, you've got what you wanted so you can shut up now... and I never erased your thread. You also managed to conveniently ignore the argument you were brewing up in that topic, in fact very similar to the shit you are trying to start now... --

Kandor posted on Oct 27 2003 at 06:38 PM said:

This is the part where rico reads your post, says its NOT FUNNY and then immediatly closes and erases your thread. This is most likely due to the pure nazi blood flowing through his constricted veins.

ADMIN SASS!!!

B&!!!!!!

To the gas chamber!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some episodes on my gp32.it's just the sort of thing that gp cinema was built for. B)

Kandor posted on Oct 27 2003 at 06:38 PM said:

-- After your little rant I thought it would be best to just move it to off-topic and ignore it, you've got what you wanted so you can shut up now... and I never erased your thread. You also managed to conveniently ignore the argument you were brewing up in that topic, in fact very similar to the shit you are trying to start now... --
i dont usually have goes at people on these sites, but your bvehaiviour is unnecessary. None of us care if you don't like Rico.... There is no need to slag him off in every single thread...... its boring and tiresome.
Even worst, calling him a nazi is just pure wrong. You have also made a reference to him as Adolf Hitler. That sort of thing is not funny and could easily offend people.

If you dont like him fair enough, just calm down and stop being such a wanker.

"me" said:
Yeah, I've seen it. Personally, I think this kind of humor is better in very small doses, such as Itchy and Scratchy on the Simpsons. But of course Tarantino made a huge movie about bloodly violence as humor, so it is marketable. Just not to me.

"shotaway" said:
it is in small doses...each ep's on 2 minute's long!!!

Fair enough, I guess I just never got through an entire episode (I've only visited the site twice). I guess what I meant to say was, to me the humor doesn't work by itself. On the Simpsons, at the end of an Itchy and Scratchy episode, when Bart and Lisa roll on the floor laughing -- that's the moment I start laughing too.

Back