Help For Bad Firmware Flash

MIK

Good news for all who have an bad firmware flash.
At the support section of GP32eu.com you can read the following:

If you miss your GP32 firmware flash you can send it to gpfr to get it repair.
The repairing is free, only transport charges have to be paid by sender. Please make a good packaging of your gp32 to avoid problems. For the moment that's all.
If you want you can send your packet as you want (delivery acknowledgement, tracing ...)
But gpfr can be take responsible for degradations du to transport or any thing else.

Mail GPFR here : contact[nospam]@gp32eu.com without [Nospam]

That good news, isn't it?

Good news for all who have an bad firmware flash.
At the support section of GP32eu.com you can read the following:

If you miss your GP32 firmware flash you can send it to gpfr to get it repair.
The repairing is free, only transport charges have to be paid by sender. Please make a good packaging of your gp32 to avoid problems. For the moment that's all.
If you want you can send your packet as you want (delivery acknowledgement, tracing ...)
But gpfr can be take responsible for degradations du to transport or any thing else.

Mail GPFR here : contact[nospam]@gp32eu.com without [Nospam]

That good news, isn't it?

Really, interesting, some sort of transdlation error has occured, quick, get the ROyal Mail to mess up your package so u can get a new GP32

WHAT, dont tell them to mess it up, good point, i forgot, theyre the Royal Mail theyll do it n e way

I dont think I trust these people yet, it could just be a guy trying to nick your GP32 (Unlikely, but possible)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back