Help Installing And Running Emulators

kingtiger

Still Fresh
Hello can anyone help me i am new to the GP32 how do you install emulators and add roms to my memory card, i have Downloaded all the drivers and programs needed but i can seem or know how to add stuff to the memory card.

Regards

Justin

kingtiger44 posted on Sep 11 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
Hello can anyone help me i am new to the GP32 how do you install emulators and add roms to my memory card, i have Downloaded all the drivers and programs needed but i can seem or know how to add stuff to the memory card.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the boards, 1st off are you talking about the GP2X or the GP32, the various methods for loading software differ somewhat for both consoles.

If your using the GP2X you really should take a look at Guyfawkes beginners guide for the GP2X for just about all you need to know to get started.

If your using a GP32 then that’s a whole different ball game, if you need help with that post back.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJWillis posted on Sep 11 2006 at 02:44 PM said:

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the boards, 1st off are you talking about the GP2X or the GP32, the various methods for loading software differ somewhat for both consoles.

If your using the GP2X you really should take a look at Guyfawkes beginners guide for the GP2X for just about all you need to know to get started.

If your using a GP32 then that’s a whole different ball game, if you need help with that post back.

ok i am using the GP32 version can you help me.

Regards

Justin

subcon959 posted on Sep 11 2006 at 04:22 PM said:
You'll have better luck posting in the GP32 section.
(This is the GP2x forum)

ok thanks for that can you send me the link for that as i a cannot see it.

regards

Justin

kingtiger44 posted on Sep 11 2006 at 10:45 AM said:
subcon959 posted on Sep 11 2006 at 04:22 PM said:
You'll have better luck posting in the GP32 section.
(This is the GP2x forum)

ok thanks for that can you send me the link for that as i a cannot see it.

regards

Justin
Scroll down a little. It is right under the Gp2x forum.

shinneri posted on Sep 11 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
Readmes are almost always included with emulators and include instructions on how to set them up. Be sure to read them.

ok thanks but i still having difficulty installing stuff to my GP32 is there any online guide or user manual for beginners for GP32 and using emulators.

Kind Regards

Justin

Regards

Justin

is there a beginners Guide for The GP32 available anywhere?

Kind Regards

Justin

shinneri posted on Sep 12 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
kingtiger44 posted on Sep 12 2006 at 10:01 AM said:
is there a beginners Guide for The GP32 available anywhere?

Kind Regards

Justin
This might help (especially look at the explanation of folders at the bottom): http://gpnewbie.com/gp32/basics.htm

Ok many thanks i will give it a try.

Kind Regards

Justin

Back