Help Wanted

stanleyvirt

Still Fresh
I just receive GP32 BLU from lik-sang and try to reflash it to multiware 2. Process was successfuly completed, but now my GP32 did'nt start. ((( I may reflash it ARM but I have no idea, where to get it's firmware 1.6.6 Can anybody help me? My mail is stanley(at)fgdonbass.com

this sounds bad. what exactly happens when you switch on the GP32... please describe.

Just hold down select while turning on the GP32; you should see a boot menu with:

-PC-link
-Euro FW (forget what it's called)
-Pacrom
-Windups

... select one of these to choose the loader (with the A button), or use "B" to have this loader auto-boot next time you turn on the GP32.

Just hold down select while turning on the GP32
the boot menu opens when you first flash the firmware, you shouldnt have to hold select.

Also, i was having some problems with mine a few weeks ago - i just let it rest for a couple of days and it started working again.

Ok. So I try to explain. After flashing when I start my GP32 with/without SMC I just see a luminous screen (GP32 BLU) and... Nothing else. ( Is that normal for aquafish firmware? (I use aquafish firmware) But right now I can't try to press down or select after start, coz my GP32 far from me now. But I try as soon as possible!

Back