Highest Beat2x Combo/score!

triton

what song are you best at!? whats your highest score or longest combo and on what song if you remember! favorite song?

my best was on i think dr 7th mix the 6 or 7th song i got a 224 beat combo! it was awesome. i can usually get better than a 50 or 80 beat combo on some of the c64 songs (the 6th one especially)

I've gotten pretty much all the songs (except for the last, hard ones) 100% perfect in the past. Haven't played in a while though, my skills are probably rusty.

ive beaten all the songs in ccmixter and magnatune the first 7 in 5th mix and i think the first 6 in 7th mix and the first 6 in c64. i think i average around 60% perfect or better, probably closer to 80% and usually around 20% greats too

Mine's not so good. I was never able to get used to the bottons on the GP2X for playing a DDR style game. The gameplay mechanics also are not exactly the same as actual DDR, but anyone know if it's possible to port Stepmania to GP2X? It;s probably already been discussed...

Odd. I think it works perfectly. Except for the shoulder buttons, for which I need a little more practice to use reliably.

It just feels strange compared to playing DDR on a DualShock controller. It's like the GP2X can't recognise my button presses fast enough, or something.

Back