How Many People.....

WrongEyedJesus

.....actually "LOL" every time they type "LOL"?

It just occured to me that I don't. I use it merely to indicate that something in amusing than rather to describe in text what is happening in reality which is what the abreviation was originally designed to do. Not a esperately exciting topic I agree but I thought I'd mention it while it was rolling around in my head.....

You don't lol, your subtifuge is not appreciated.

OTOH, what are you ment to write, "exercising" to a streaming video in other window, or "the voices don't stop unless I kill again".

Although you are assuming that LOL means "Laughs out Loud" not "Lots of Lollypops", or "Likes Oviltine Licks" or "Lambada On Listerine" or "Lemon over Lettice" etc etc. I often mean "Lost other Leg" being only part paraplegic.

I normally put *lol* in a message when it amuses me or maybe makes me feel like chuckling. If I actually burst out laughing then I normally put *ROTFL* or something similar. Plus smilies. You can never have too many smilies. *lol* :D

no lol.

If im laughing ill put "hahahhahahahaha"

not to be onfused with "heheheh" which is a fake laugh or "mehehehehhe" whicgh is an ironic laugh.

kknd_cf posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:32 PM said:
Oh God at it's the worst thread ever made.

No worst thread ever was by "M.Smegan" on the Handbags forever websitr Offtopic forum with the topic "Does it really taste like butter" about Oct 1997 I forget the exact date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyclops posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:25 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:32 PM said:
Oh God at it's the worst thread ever made.

No worst thread ever was by "M.Smegan" on the Handbags forever websitr Offtopic forum with the topic "Does it really taste like butter" about Oct 1997 I forget the exact date.

lol

(USER HAS BEEN PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Deleted User posted on Dec 19 2005 at 07:42 PM said:
not to be onfused with "heheheh" which is a fake laugh or "mehehehehhe" whicgh is an ironic laugh.
Don't forget Muwahahahah! The evil kinda laugh.

no lol.

Or heh, which means "oh dear god, won't you just leave me alone?".

Nova posted on Dec 20 2005 at 01:15 AM said:
no lol.

Or heh, which means "oh dear god, won't you just leave me alone?".
imo it means: "I am still listening but what you just said did not warrant an lol, and I have nothing to say myself".

Back